Let the 2018 season begin. The Innisfil Farmers' Market starts the 2018 Season on June 7th and continues every Thursday from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm until October 4th in the South parking lot of the Innisfil Recreation Complex - 7315 Yonge Street after which we will move inside the Rec Complex until December 20th. You will find a variety of great products again this year.
The Innisfil Farmers’ Market provides a great place to buy locally grown foods and a fantastic atmosphere to shop and interact with other members of our community. We have weekly entertainment, activities for the kids and special events every month.
- JUNE 7 OPENING DAY!!! - BUTTER TART FESTIVAL / ARTISAN FAIR
- JULY 5 STRAWBERRY/ RED & WHITE CELEBRATION & ARTISAN FAIR
- AUG 9 COMMUNITY & HEALTH SERVICES DAY / ARTISAN FAIR
- AUG 30 NATURALLY SWEET DAY
- SEPT 21 APPLE FESTIVAL / ARTISAN FAIR
- OCT 4 FALL HARVEST / ARTISAN FAIR
- OCT 11 INDOOR MARKET OPENS
- DEC 20 LAST DAY OF INDOOR MARKET
Come check out all the goodness we have to offer!
Interested in being a vendor? Details on our applications and rules and regulations can be found on our contact page.
We have a long list of products being offered at the market.