Ever wonder where your food comes from, how it is grown or when it was actually picked? Ask one of our vendors; they are proud of the products they offer. Visit them Thursdays from 2pm-7pm, June 8 thru October 5 outside in the north parking lot at 7315 Yonge Street in Innisfil (Innisfil Recreational Complex). Check out some of the photos in our gallery taken right on site where your food is grown. Don't forget, we do live in Ontario so not everything is available all year long, but when it is available you will find it at the market.
This is what you can look forward to year at our market:
- fruits and vegetables
- jams, preserves, pickles, honey, maple syrup, dressings, sauces & rubs
- VQA wines
- cheeses and smoked meats
- baked goods, breads, cookies, brownies, muffins, candies, butter tarts, bars, squares, pies and gluten free products
- premium Highland and Angus Beef naturally raised 100% grass fed beef (no antibiotics, no growth hormones)
- homemade prepared foods you can heat up at home...meat pies, quiche, cabbage rolls, lasagna
- popcorn, butter, kettle corn, caramel corn
- Artisan soaps, lotions, cleansers and creams
- Everything you would want ready to eat for dinner is on site!
Want more details, go to the contact page and submit an inquiry.
Curious to see what is in season? Check out the Foodland Ontario website for further details.